• Designed floating charging service life: 8 years (25ºC)
• Sealed and maintenance free operation
• Safety valve installation for explosion proof
• Low self-discharge characteristic
• Wide operating temperature range from 0ºC~40ºC
• Lead Aluminum calcium Tin alloy high energy, prevent
• DC power supply
• UPS/EPS power supply
• Electrical devices & instruments
• Security and fire alarm systems
1. Limit initial current less than 2.1A.
2. Charge until battery voltage (under charge) reaches 14.1V to 14.4Vat 25ºC(77ºF).
3. Hold at 14.1V to 14.4V until current drop to under 0.042A for at least 3hours.
4. Temperature compensation coefficient of charging voltage is -30mV/ºC. Standby Service 1. Hold battery across constant voltage source of 13.6to 13.8 volts withcurrent limit 2.1A continuously .When held at this voltage , the battery will seekitsown current level and maintain itself in a fully charge status.
2. Temperature compensation coefficient of charging